Sep 1, 2009

Jobless?

today - sept 1st, a new chapter has begun to be written as one after another. you know, like PSM. err lets not talk about PSM, it's sooo a wish-never-happen-again event. OT. ok back to the topic, the new chapter that i was talking about, is, being jobless again. but don't worry, fyi, it will be just for a month. lalalala. yeye jer jobless ek? hee~ so this newly-chapter only needs a few piece of papers. instead of jobless, myb you can say - i'm having a wholly-month holiday. hi hi how's that? sounds more exciting, right? however, for sure there is a con: i can't spend much money during this holiday being bcause mr. karma once has said to me, "dear jue, pls be informed that, if there is no job, then there will be no salary". ugh, he's being strict to me, i know. but hey it's ok. you have no idea how i wanted this so much - being at home, sleep and wake up whenever i want, sit back and relax during working hours, no need to worry about coding, reports and dateline, just personal and family things to be taken care of. it such a heavenly-peacefully life. so, i guess a month salary couldn't even stand a chance in my heart compared to the fact that i don't have to work for a month as it makes a worthy compensation. plus, sept 2009 is a set of combination days of ramadhan and syawal. perfect-timing-ness, i like!!

ok back to the main points, why i'm jobless for a month? and what will happen after that? did i get a new job? if so, what job could it be? where? hu hu, those sure are lots of questions but those are what will they usually ask if u are in my situation. so, to make them look easier to answer, i thoughtfully made an interview session with myself. the session minutes have been recorded as below:

myself: hi me, how r u doing?
me: hi myself, i'm great. tq. how's urs?
myself: of course i'm great. we r the same person, remember?
me: if thats the case, why still ask?
myself: right. ok. so today is ur first day being jobless, right? err i meant, holiday.
me: indeed, but today is rainy though. so i couldn't complete my first during-holiday-planned task.
myself: ugh, what is that first task?
me: to return books i've borrowed from psz. there're dued last week.
myself: oh, that's..pitiful.
me: yup, i know. i guess i'm gonna retry tomorrow.
myself: u should. so, what have u done today as the replacement?
me: i..i eventually went to kotaraya with my family.
myself: oh, that's so..thoughtful, instead of going psz.
me: well, u know, i just couldn't resist when my mom n sister in law asked me to join them. so i ended up joining them.
myself: they must be happy u're willing to join them.
me: i..i hope so.
myself: so, back to our main topic today. why r u jobless now? err again, i meant, in holiday for a month?
me: it's ok, u can say i'm jobless since that's what i'm now. well, it's simple, bcause the recruitement contract under last research project has dued yesterday. so, i'm jobless starting today.
myself: oh, how long u'd been working under the project?
me: it's been a year and a month..i guess.
myself: where?
me: software engineering department, fsksm, utm.
myself: oh utm. but, what is fsksm btw?
me: it stands for fakulti sains komputer dan sistem maklumat. hey, i tot u were from utm too. u didn't know fsksm? that's.. humiliating.
myself: well, i only know my faculty's abbreviation only. heheh..sorry.
me: it's ok then, i used to it.
myself: erm so it is said that u'll be being jobless only for a month. what'll happen next? u did get a new job, right?
me: i did. u r genius!
myself: it's so straightforward. so what position will it be? genius la sgt.
me: same as previous, &^$%^%#$%@, with under the same department. what makes the different is, i'll be working under another project.
myself: oh, so u'll still be working at fsksm, just change the project laa..
me: yup. the my new project will be starting this october, so that's why i'm jobless now.
myself: i see. lucky u. i hope i can get a month jobless, too.
me: u r now, remember?
myself: right. so, would u mind to share about ur last project and what have u done?
me: well, the research title is called 'design framework of multi agent software based on pattern'. i've been assigned to do the development part for the research that is needed to develop a simulation system for load transportation robots based on patterns using selected design framework of multi agent software. erm and also some other task including reports and so on.
myself: err, it sounds so..antoxicating.
me: sure it is! if u r interested on it, feel free to google it, ok?
myself: oh, like i will!
me: haha, who knows!
myself: erm ok. what is ur next plan during this holiday?
me: i'm thinking of making some cokies for this raya. but i think i'm gonna need an assistant for pouring minched almond onto almond london cookies. i have to say, aishii is the perfect candidate since she did the job brilliantly last year. she even asked me, "ada x keje tabur almond gaji 3k?". she was so into that job, right?
myself: i think she's right. if the job really exists, i think i'm gonna apply too. it's a great job.
me: u must be joking.
myself: no, i'm not. ermh, i guess all the questions have been answered.
me: i can tell.
myself: thank you so much for having me. i hope people won't call u a freak for doing this.
me: i believe they will understand.

ha ha, a freak eh? so, that's how the interview session went. i hope the conversation will answer every details that might needed. i can make it longer but i'm afraid sumone will say it's too wordy. but i think it already is ^^'. ok, lets take a look of some lomolly-taken photos during the working days. working with them was so much fun. esp bab makan2 n mengular, he he he ^^'. thanks to dr. rad, kak suzi, yah, kak wana, kak salina, kak fiza, zul, pn. shahliza, pn. noraini, dr. dayang, yavuz and others who helped me a lot. may Allah bless :)



with fellow x-colleagues (kak fiza, kak suzi, me, kak salina, kak wana)


yavuz, did u notice that?? ha ha..


oh, i have no idea why my workspace had to be like this! huh, setiap hari tersepak cable. ni gara2 plug kat meja rosak -_-'


credits to mr. dell xps 450, u'd really made my days. gonna miss u..


my desk. snap guna micro technique la sgt ^^' (tgh bukak fb :P)


ni mengular moment, shopping tudung kot. he he..


yah n kak suzi. saye..saye xterlibat dalam senario ini, ok? ^^'


sanggup g jj bukit indah semata2 nk lunch kat nando's. saye..saye ikut jer.  ^^'

ha ha that was some part of what happened during my working days. act, i was hoping to get a picture with dr. rad but she was sooo busy at that time but it's ok, perhaps some another time. huhu gonna miss u guys, love u all! :) ok i think this entry will end here. fuh, at last, managed to post another entry. yatta!!

13 comments:

Suzila said...

huhuhu...sedey la plak dura da berenti.apa pn dura..ni masa nak enjoy sakan and nikmati idup masa lapang..mungkin lain kali da tak merasa sebertuah ini..pasni da tak leh mengular mcm kat lab kita org agi... :D

AdeQ JuE said...

huhu akak jgn sedih2 tau..nnt ada masa dura dtg jenguk2 k? betul la akak ckp, lps ni kije baru dah kene strict, xleh nak ngelat2 cam kite dlu. huhu. k akak, good luck with ur master, caiyok!! :)

Wan Nurhidayati said...

harus la anda rajin memasak utk bebuka tetiap ari kat umah kan?

pe menu arini?

Aishii Subject said...

tengok gamba opis ko bikin aku tensyen. saya mahu cuti jugeeeeeeeee. dan keje baru salary 3k

AdeQ JuE said...

hehe jd suri rumah sepenuh masa la kejap jwbnya. masak tu mesti, harini xdecide lg nk masak pe. huhu. angah ade idea ke?

nape ko tensyen? apa salah opis aku? huhu. erm nnt kalu aku terlebih kaya aku upah ko jd penabur almond gaji 3k. dun worry, be happy ok?. ^^'

rae a.k.a yah said...

haha... kenape aku tak beberape nak sedey ek???? tp jeles plak kat ko dapat berehat kat umah sebulan..

Wan Nurhidayati said...

menu? ader2.. gulai tempoyak pa pe saje. ngidammm.. pas dah siap, sila pos kat angah k?

Unknown said...

woh.. best giler rehat sebulan. balik raya nnt jgn lupe dtg umah ye.

AdeQ JuE said...

ko mg heartless yah. huhu. ha'a ek, dlu ko xsempat rehat pun..

wah angah ngidam gulai tempoyak ke? best gak tu dah lama xwat, tp kene g cr daun kunyit n tempoyak kat kedai dlu. cni agak susah nk cr. huhu. if ude post nnt org kat pjbt pos tu yg mkn dlu :P

ko wat open house ke art? if so, kalu sempat aku dtg k?

Aishii Subject said...

aku tensyen sbb remind aku psl keje. -_-

Unknown said...

klu xdekeje..kawin je le..wakakakakakka

hafiq said...

buat kuih raya banyak2 cuti ni k

AdeQ JuE said...

oh, igtkan sbb cable berselirat -_-'

amboi bobo jeles la tu :P

baiklah, tp srang tgh tggu oven xsampai2 lg. huhu..