Aug 30, 2009

25

tick tock tick tock!!!
it's 25. indicating that i'm already a big girl! ha ha. ok it's not funny but why i'm laughing? bcause, sumone just asked my sister in law, "adik ipar kamu tu tingkatan berapa?" - huhu it was so not my age to say that i am a high-schoolar, but it's ok though, i take it as - they were just telling what they think they have seen. huhu. but here, the point is, do i or you whom same age with me behave like a 25? with another point, why bother, is it important for us to synchronize the age and behaviour? and if it's not, what wrong with it? 25 is just a number! just be yourself, just live, just love and just laugh. but, there is another but. is it really applicable?



i'd rather being prefered as a not-a-girl-but-not-yet-a-women, credits to miss britney spears, for popularing the words. she was so00 sweet back then.


abok it's not funny n my birtday is not even today. tsk, i shud have done his on my birtday, right?

No comments: